The Depressionsssssss...*sigh*

by - 9:00 AM

gosh...
my depressionssssss::

- exams start TODAY
- I kena marah a lot of times adi
- I'm still stuck with seni and its TODAY.
- I'm getting bruises and cuts out of nowhere.
- teachers are getting bezerk with homework
- I'll get 10 wrong in KH coz those aren't in the text book OR buku rujukan, have to think..-.-
- WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?????
- my second brother is in his very annoying-and-expect-everyone-to-hear season, and I'm very annoyed
- I get hated because of being ME.
- TUITION.
- I'm sitting beside CCY in the exams,
- I'm sitting near ESWAREN o_o aaaaahhhh
- I practically have NO time and sin is expecting a card when exams are TODAY.
- Liew Jin Hua and Sin are scaring me with their scientific knowledge.
- my first brother is getting very irritating...GO TO SCHOOL DUDE
- I need to expand my hafal-ness and vocabulary and the frikin' tuition centre isn't helping at BM.
- my bag weighs twice more than ME.
- exams are freaking me out.
- the fuckin' morning session is breaking the brooms and we always have to replace them eventhough THEY are the ones that broke it.
- We lost a broom because of CCY =.=
- I broke my back yeaterday sweeping coz the class is one mini trash dump.
- I'm afraid that the morning session will break the black board.
- Eswaren always say my name wrong..=.= 'yi qing' =.="
I DONT THINK I CAN SURVIVE.

You May Also Like

0 comments