What is "Sleep"

by - 11:04 PM

I miss my carefree days I miss my carefree days I miss my carefree days I miss my carefree days
I miss being four and reading because its fun and watching morning cartoons
I miss being four when I was too young for responsibilities
I miss being four when there was no such thing as life-changing decision making
I miss being able to read and look up stuff simply because I like to and am genuinely interested and not because of peer pressure or the whole "if you don't read you're not gonna succeed" bullshit my lecturers feed us

I don't know what they're thinking, making us draw a layout plan.
Like.
Here's some photos of your senior's layout plans that I'm only going to show you briefly on the screen.
Now draw a 1:20 scale layout plan with sunlightwindterrainblablabla of your site
Did I mention you have to find a site?

Oh and submit it on Friday




What did I get myself into? Sure it's fun staying late in studio with people who are suffering with you
Sure it's fun drawing with precision
Sure it's fun to rant and complain with everyone else
Sure it's fun to read about how a space feels
Sure it's fun to sketch and learn to draw what you see
Sure it's fun to exchange ideas with your lecturers






.......But site analysis





I hate you.


You May Also Like

0 comments