Askhole

by - 12:45 PM

I'm coming back to renew my passport, will return back two days later
Okay
Do you think I'll be able to get it back on that day itself?
If you go in the morning you will get it for sure. If you go in the afternoon you'll get it the next day
Oh....are you sure I'll get it back on the day itself? 
-_- Yes. Or you can go back to Pahang to renew it there, the queue isn't as long. KL is always crowded
Oh. Are you sure?
(Godammit) If you're so insecure you can go Google yourself.
(one day later at 6pm)
I just went to the immigration office. They said I have to come back tomorrow. Malaysia boleh.

Jesus Christ don't blame the government when they can only issue a limited amount of passports a day. Dah kata if you go in the morning you can get it what. Why so ganjeong!? YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE DAY TO DO IT DAMN IT.


It's like complaining that you got bitten when we told you swimming with sharks is dangerous no matter how well-trained they are.
"The website said it's safe!"

-_- 

You May Also Like

0 comments