Musings

by - 10:00 PM


  1. Why do some clinics have doors, and others don't? Is it to keep the air conditioning in? Or because door knobs harbor so much germs? Or because some clinics can't afford doors? Or to look more welcoming? Someone answer, please.


  2. Isn't this lovely? It's one of the very very few MVs where they all have normal hairstyles :')
    Petition to make GD go back to this hairstyle!
  3. Why is my entire being so asymmetrical (also, why can I never spell asymmetrical correctly?? WHEN WILL I STOP SPELLING IT ASSYMETRICAL) ?
    From my hair to my toes, nothing's balanced wtf not even the curve of my legs are the same! MY HAIR IS HALF CURLY HALF STRAIGHT, HALF THIN HALF COARSE. ONE SIDE OF MY JAW IS MORE CURVED THAN THE OTHER. ONE BUTT SAGS MORE THAN THE OTHER AND THE LIST GOES ON.
    Have I really been living, leaning on one side more than the other? IS THAT WHY.
  4. I have a flu going on I can't think at the moment this is too much effort

You May Also Like

0 comments