OMG~

by - 8:47 PM

I'm like...
SO FREAKED OUT!!!
2 more weeks to exam!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REVISE FOR ONLY 2 WEEKS?
THE SCHOOL THINK WE STUDENTS ARE SUPER GENIUS A???
BLOODY CRAP LA!!

Anyways..
today is the most pissed off day of my life!!!
I don't know why,
I just feel so bad today..
starting when I go to the crappy classroom...
That stupid KK a,
If I get the chance,
he won't be having a head next time u see him
OK,
today got science, right,
he totally didnt told us the day before that we have to bring the graph paper.
today only he say..
sin wi was trying to calm me down...
but i couldnt..
then,
we went to makmal sains.
we waited for the teacher for agess!!
I was really getting pissed off,
and that stupid KK was angry at us girls for talking.
he was like
'You see the girls are noisier than the boys'
I lost it, and I said
' What theres a rule for talking ar?????? Har???? Theres a law for talking a?????? you tell me la!!! It's not like a police man is gonna drag us to the police station and say "off with your head" !!!!'
And Sin Wi was a bit surprised (I think)
and said : 'Wei Liew Jin Hua! Stop it la. She's pissed off and u still wanna make her more pissed off is it?'
We were still standing there..
then SP was playing with his watch and the sun beam and pointing it to me eye..
I tell you,
If my eye gt something wrong,
he is gonna get it!
really!
After science...
I calmed down, a bit..
NOW,
KK is in the BLACK List.
yup.
I dunno why,
I feel like punching him in the face when I see him..
haizz
NVM..
off now..
BB
- -

You May Also Like

1 comments