Tagged AGAIN...Seriously People, Do you like to see me die?

by - 8:16 AM

1.Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?

- Is it a necessity to ask this question?

2.How about drinking?

- Depends..

3.Do you like someone you can't have?

- Guess yourself

4.If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?

- yes..

5.What's your favourite sport?

- As I said in the previous tag, the not-doing-anything sport.

6.Its Saturday night,and you're home alone...what do you do?

- online, chat...sleep...watch TV~

7.Do you like roller coasters?

- Nope

8.When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?

- When you have the time and money...

9.If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?

- If I even can, it'll be...well...I don't know, what if the big celeb is a big brat?

10.What are you doing this weekend?

- Today is Saturday...hmm...my mom usually plans my schedule..

11.What is your favourite restaurant?

- western restaurants...

12.Have you ever bugged someone?

- Who never bugged anyone before?

13.Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?

- Nope...The only people I kiss are me mom n me plushies..

14.Do you like anyone right now?

- Guess...

15.What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

- Hygiene, Attitude, Face, Cuteness...

16.Which do you prefer,beach or mountains?

- Neither, I prefer..EARTH...

17.What kind of phone do you have?

- Nokia...what model I hear u ask? Not gonna tell...

18.Computer or Laptop?

- Laptop because it's portable..

19.Jeans or Sweats?

- JEANS! definitely jeans!

20.Which year(s)has/have been the best so far?

- Every year...

21.How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?

-13....

22.What should you be doing right now?

- Studying...

23.What is your favourite TV shows?

- cartoons? drama? Dunno..I watch what I can watch..

24.What's been your last purchase?

- I forgot...Why?

25.Are you attractedto girls/boys that smoke?

- POSITIVELY NO!

26.Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?

- Hmm...*knocks head* think, think, think...

27.What do you do when you 're at home?

- A lot of stuff..

28.What is your favourite subject?

- English and Art..

29.What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

- When I found out that I don't have to impress my friends...

30.Tag 10 people:randomly..

No one.... I don't want the cycle to start AGAIN~

You May Also Like

0 comments