LOST: yet to be found.

by - 9:36 PM

I don't know what has happened to me lol have the goblins reappeared? Goblins were what my brother uses whenever he "loses" his money...we always suspected our other brother took it but y'know, past is past. His money, not mine :P tho mine also lost -.- I think I lost about RM100 -.-

Anyways, on Tuesday I stayed back with Su Jean for redaksi. So I brought my pen drive to school.
It was in my pocket until end of school..we met in the canteen and I took my wallet out to buy food cos y'know, I was really hungry. And I stuffed my wallet into my pocket and blah blah blah one thing led to another until I realised: OH MY GOD! WHERE'S MY PEN DRIVE!
-.- kes pertama.

Wednesday- we unfortunately have PJK. I left my PJK clothes in the canteen -.- and I forgot about it until yesterday when my maid asked where it was and I was like OH SHIT!
The worst part? Everyone saw it. Yes, I know right. Everyone saw it but ignored cos they thought it was a junior's -.- ish. Have to buy new shirt now arghhh

Today. I looked into my wallet and realised that it was missing RM20.

THE GOBLINS ARE BACK! I need that money wei wtf.

You May Also Like

0 comments