Tweet #MERDEKA55

by - 7:30 PM

The government has allowed our school two classes to participate in the Merdeka gathering at Stadium Bukit Jalil. Upon hearing, it sounded like a drag because it was 3pm-11pm. Part of me was excited though, because I've never participated before. 


Reached school at 11am but the bus arrived at 1pm+.. Took us an hour to get there to find that the gates into the stadium will not open until 3pm. So we lepak-ed around. Saw Nadia! :O was it...fate? HAHA.
Anyways, there was this troop of bald-headed men walking around. They were all wearing the same uniform and the same bag, slung on the same shoulder. And they were EVERYWHERE. Some of them were hot thought ;D my mom told me they're cadets. I just realised that they were probably hiding some pretty hot bodies underneath that white shirt. Hmm.

My friends wanted to go to the toilet so I followed them to the portable toilets there. Orange for boys, Pink for girls. There was a group of cadets all lining up at the orange toilets and the line never seemed to get shorter. It was so awkward standing outside waiting. It took everything in me not to stare back ._. the cutest part of the portable toilets is - the only way to flush is to step on this pump on the floor which opens a valve or something that allows the water to flush the toilet! ISN'T THAT TOTALLY CUTE?!

The celebration was awesome! Even though we had to get our own food because the food was late and it sucked lol there was a nice Malay auntie who was selling makanan berat. She's really nice - the ONLY one who smiled. 

I had the time of my life there. We even did the human wave. In my opinion, the sekolah menengah group is WAY more semangat than the old geezers. Probably cos we were psyched. And younger LOL. We waved our flags like crazy, screamed really loud because everyone was doing it though we're like "what's happening??" LOL, sang - lalalalala-ed to the lyrics we didn't know :P - and tweeted. We surpassed the Malaysian book of record in tweeting. The MC was like "Tweet-" and we're like "MERDEKA!!" 
Or he'll be like "Satu!" and we'll be like "MALAYSIA!!!"

Debbie and Kar Sing disappeared for a long time. Wink wink nudge nudge ;) everyone was like OOOOOOOH ;) where have YOU guys been? And KarSing just smirked and drank his water. HAH! As if they could fool us. Could've sworn I saw him blush TEE-HEE.

There was this performance by this group of people is white, blue, red and yellow one-sies. SO CUTE. Forgot their name but it was really entertaining watching them. Like little kindergarteners LOL. 

When it was time to go back, my voice totally changed from all that screaming. I sounded like a man and everyone laughed whenever I talked LOL cos my voice cracked if I talk loud. So I sat down and looked out. And waved at everyone LOL I am very happy to say that all the hot boys waved back :) 
There was one guy who didn't wave back. The bus stopped and I looked at him and waved until he was like o_o me? *awkward smile and wave* HAHA there were also a few girls who waved back very semangat-ly. The guys wave at us openly, the girls needed eye-contact to wave back. The old people just looked at us LOL EVEN THE BUS DRIVERS WAVED BACK HAHA.

Yes, it has been a very perpaduan-filled day. So fun :) worth the time being there.

You May Also Like

0 comments