Books!

by - 11:46 PM

Went to KLCC, again. Yes, I know. Three Saturdays straight has been spent at that place, but what can I say? The foreigners there are cute. Saw a few today :P one was really cute and another one was really tall + hot.
ANYWAY, I'm not here to talk about my obsession on cute, innocent tourists.
Today, I went to the book fest! AND I DIDN'T BUY ANY CLOTHES. Give me a gold star someone, considering how long I spent at Topshop and came out EMPTY-HANDED. I wanted that brown satchel so bad....but... it's RM189. My parents will kill me.

So today's buys :

Gossip Girl - The third collection.
I know, I know. I don't have the first OR second collection. But c'mon! It's gossip girl! Three books for only RM19.90! And it's only for today!! WHAT COULD I DO. After seeing it's original price - RM124 - it became even more irresistable.

The Gift - Cecelia Ahern. IN HARDBACK.
I have been wanting this book for SO long. But it didn't seem rational to pay RM30+ for such a thin book, so I never got it. Until today when I saw it selling for RM9.90. STEAL!
Popular had this sticker on it that said what was its original price - RM79.90 - and my Mom thought I was buying it for that price lol she was like OMFG NO and I was like, -.- it's 9.90 la

The Nanny Diaires.
Okay, I've never wanted this book so bad lol I saw it before, yeah but I was never REALLY attracted to it.
Today, I was attracted by its price - RM12.90. And it's been made to a movie, so it has to be good right?


He's Just Not That Into You
This is a self-help book actually. It's been made into a movie, and I've read the reviews inside and it seems to be good. SO y'know me, compulsive and all :P RM12.90?

The Mediator - Meg Cabot
First of all, the cover is gorgeous so it attracted me. Secondly, Meg Cabot is a great author. I love her books, I love her writing and I ADORE The Princess Diaries series. Read them all, loved them all. 
Oh Michael.

How To Be Popular - Meg Cabot.
Always wanted this, 'nuff said. And for such a low price - RM12.90? - how can I resist??

Also bought a book called "From Sketch to Watercolour" by Wendy Jelbert. I want to learn, so yeah :P from RM69.90 reduce to RM12.90 leh!


On the way out, my Mom was attracted to this booth with tea. It's one of those health teas for different parts of your body, like your liver for instance. Talk, talk talk. We went to their shop before and my Mom was like, pssshhh so expensive. But now she sanggup to buy wtf. 
Their Lemon Honey is nice. Just add water. It's not a cordial. It's honey. Lemon flavoured honey. Makes sense?
Also tried their almond-walnut mix, which is fucking good. 
But if you don't believe in these nutrition stuff I don't recommend you to buy it. It's a bit on the expensive side.

Anyway, bought a new shampoo! Recommended by my aunt and cousin. 
Tresemme shampoo! 
I wanted to buy the deep cleansing one but my Mom was adamant on choosing the one they recommended.
I did my research online and turns out the deep cleansing one is their best selling shampoo.
HAH!

You May Also Like

0 comments