Please Stop Being Useless.

by - 9:18 PM

I don't understand how some people who already know me still expect me to be all nicey-nice-nice when they're stuck in a problem. Like, I do care. But as if anything I say will go into your head, so I don't even bother trying. Most of the time when I do give advice, the person just gets annoyed with me and starts spreading rumours or whatever childish fancy they use their time with. 


But to be honest, most of the time I don't really care what you're going through. I don't understand what you're going through, and I'm not very interested with trying to understand. I don't want to lie and act like a Disney Princess and spew out bullshit just to make yourself feel better. BECAUSE THAT IS JUST NOT HOW I DO THINGS. 

I may be mean, I may be an ass-hole; but here's the gist: I DON'T FUCKING CARE. 

Have you seen or heard me rage about how someone thinks I'm a bitch? No. Because I already know I'm a bitch. I completely accept my bitchy tendencies. It's not like I'm bitchy 24/7, but when I sense bullshit from you I just can't stop myself from being really bitchy to your "woes". 

Oh sure, I rage too. In fact, I rage all the fucking time. But it's either I stop ranting and just stop giving fucks, OR I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 

Please omg stop saying stupid stuff like you wish you had some life-threatening disease so the person you want to hurt will feel sad and love you again. I'm quite sure that if that person is still hurting you, IT'S BECAUSE HE/SHE STILL FUCKING CARES. If they didn't care about you any more, no fucks will be given, OK? So stop being such an attention-seeking whiney swine and do something about your predicament.

Love,
your resident bitch.

You May Also Like

0 comments