Publika, with bananas and some eggs.

by - 10:53 PM


OH MY GOD I'M BLOGGING AGAIN.

Went to Publika with the bananas today in between classes. It's my first time there, and I didn't know what to expect. Turns out Publika is in quite a secluded area lol it kinda feels like we're travelling across the country for this magical food-filled building.


We decided to go to this place called The Red Bean Bag cos Kim really loved it there when she went last week. We had to climb stairs to reach it, but it was worth it.



Kim said their baked eggs were good, but me being me..lol. Sorry, but baked eggs doesn't sound appealing to me. It sounds weird. Sasha and Carlos ordered it and I tasted some. omg it tastes like melted pizza.

#regretregretregret

I ordered this thing called the Benedict III (III cos its the third gen of their Benedict dish)

It's a poached egg on top of your choice of turkey (I chose that) or bacon, on top of kale, on top of mushroom, on top of a slice of french toast. It looks small, but it's actually really filling. And I was really hungry (cos some people had to take a picture of everyone's food together. Looking at you Carlos) and I didn't even have any drinks!
It costs RM22, which I thought is quite reasonable. (I know. PJ is doing this to me.)

But the Baked Eggs would've been more worth it at RM18 (?) lol it has cheese, 3 kinds of meat sausages, 2 eggs and 2 slices of heavenly tasting bread.

We planned to go to Salun Du Chocolat for dessert, but we got sidetracked by this event held by Nando's. How does one resist Nando's?

OK here's the gist: you get a sticker paper, and you have to fulfil all 4 of the tasks so you can get a free DIY shirt or notebook.

The first task was to decorate the chickens (there was a name.. started with C and sounded weird. Cibari? Cibaci?) with some paint.


Here's what I wrote in pink :3 but everyone was like '"Be Amazing"? Why would you write that!?' psh excuse me while I be inspiring to the world *flip hair*

Second task was to take a selfie holding their hashtag signs.


It was unanimously agreed that I was to hold the #lansi board
Third task was to send yourself a postcard. The postcard is redeemable for some free chicken wings or something I forgot.


Fourth task is to write a message on their message board. No picture, cos I chose yellow - the colour of my favourite girl in campus: Hoy Yi :3

Then we lined up so we could get a caricature of us drawn by this nice girl called Pipirosli (that's what she signed the caricatures with) while waiting, took some selfies.


Yeah la yeah la I very fatt hao ah. *glares at Su Jean*


This is Kim and I with our caricatures haha I don't know why she drew my bottom lashes lol my Mom says it doesn't look like me at all.

Then we decided to decorate our shirts with the same thing so we can wear them for our marketing presentation. Our lecturer did say she preferred if we wore something cohesive so it's clear that we're a team.

Here's mine:


We all did yellow (or red) hand signs with paint accents and #weuweuweu cos Celina says weuweuweu a lot. I like my shirt, a lot. Too bad we're not supposed to wash it lol.

Cos there's 13 of us, decorating shirts took quite a  long time lol and we ended up being late to class LOL by like, half an hour. Some of them left their shirts to dry on the empty tables at the back of the room and someone said it looked like they were selling them in a pasar malam HAHAHAHHA


I can't wait to wear my shirt next Friday!

Evidently, I'm getting lazy to try to make this post sound interesting. I don't have charisma when I write, OK.  So ending this post with some random we-fies.

Me, Celina and Yi San

I'm not even gonna bother to try to name everyone.

Nando's was also having an art showcase inside Publika, and I saw something that I really liked;


I like it. I like how the colours matches each person it's representing.

Anyway, I had a really fun day. Feeling blessed to have such crazy friends haha eventhough conflict is evident, we're a freaking family man.


You May Also Like

0 comments