don't believe me (just watch)

by - 12:04 PM

I'm so obsessed with this song


I especially like that whole dance number in the chorus. I dunno I feel weird liking that part cos it's not exactly a very impressive dance move but I just find it appealing


I wish I have something exciting to report back here, but so far the only exciting thing that has happened is probably me getting a new backpack (which I can't wait to use)

It's the La Palette Kate backpack and after doing some Googling I found out it was modelled by the Jung sisters lol so.. yay? I dunno. I like it

What else what else

I also found my old English Journal from Form 2 in Ms Nurul's class and I just reread her comments and how obsessed she was over this band called The Rasmus after listening to their song In The Shadows

I was gonna blog about a lot of other stuff...but...I lost the mood so bye


You May Also Like

0 comments