by - 10:55 PM

SO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT!


  1. The word of the year is "established" 
  2. I finally registered for undang (yay) I feel lazy just thinking about it. Freaking 7am lecture makes me feel so depressed.


  3. *prays hard for full As this semester*
  4. Don't you love it when sales promoters are good looking AND charismatic?! Like. You look good and you're not useless! (sorry for stereotyping but lol.)

  5. this song.
  6. Jaejoong is so beautiful ;___; I can't. Junsu is cute and funny, but Jaejoong is a freaking angel. Junsu just acts more like one BUT JAEJOONG.
    Like. JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! HE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL JUST BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. WITH AN ADDED BONUS OF LOOKING HOT AS HELL. 

    HAHAHA WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE.
    I can't even with this one. How can he do something so cute YET LOOK SO SEXY AT THE SAME TIME ?!?!?!!?!
    I mean, sure he's feminine and delicate but cut him some slack! He grew up with 8 sisters! HE'S BOUND TO PICK SOMETHING UP! 


    CATS. LIKE HIM. CATS. CATS!!!!! CATS!!! CATS DON'T LIKE ANYONE. BUT THEY LIKE HIM. I THINK THIS SAYS SOMETHING.

    JYJ moment ;___;


    *falls off chair*
  7. I had the time of my life looking for those gifs 
I'm gonna stop here cos jaejoong just wrecked my whole system.



thank you princejj.com for the effing good gifs 

You May Also Like

0 comments