Project 3

by - 2:08 PM

I feel lucky because my concept is accepted (despite the cheesiness of it)

I don't feel lucky because my lecturer thought of a way to make my design work in more complicated ways

It's good because it's cool

It's not good because I'm so lazy  photo emoticon12_zpsdbb39a3c.jpg

I digress.

I'm actually pretty happy with my design and concept (thank you Mr Ooi)
OK so the project is about disaster shelters. It has to be designed in a way that it will be easy to transport and set up. So my concept is angel wings cos the whole symbolism on hope and blablabla (shut up I know it's cheesy)

So the final design (so far) is an aerofoil shape canopy which has covers on all sides for...coverage at night or when it rains.

Then my other lecturer picked up my model and said the most dreadful words ever

"you know what you can do? When you flip it over... (internal screaming) it becomes a boat!"


So now I have to do a PhD research on how rowboats work

Wish me luck

You May Also Like

0 comments