by - 12:16 PM


Final presentation for design was last Friday, and after spending almost the entire week's worth of brain juice to figure out how to make a boat, and about 24 hours abusing my arms to cut kraft board, I AM FREE. I was so happy that it's all done I was already high before my turn came.

Who cares that my model is the ugliest thing in the entire class right?? AT LEAST MY DESIGN WAS APPROVED OF! My idol lecturer liked it as well


And the external examiner was so nice omg he laughed with me!

I brought out my model and my lecturer started chuckling "what is thissssss what are you doingggg hurhurhur"


thought I dread the moment my drawing lecturer sees it HAHAHAHAH oh my God she's going to fail me
BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE OH MY GOD I AM SO TIRED

Also, you might notice that I've changed my domain name to caocaopuffs
Yes I've misspelled that
Yes I am too lazy to change it

Caocaopuffs is growing on me. I think it sounds like posh cereal.
Verinia says it sounds like a vaginal disease, but I like the irony so there.

You May Also Like

0 comments