PMS and idk PMS

by - 12:47 PM

I'm currently PMSing right now which means I get hungry every 2 hours, and I can't really do cardio (if you're a man or a very uninformed girl some people get swollen in the chest region and it hurts whenever you move) which means the scales are not tipping in my favour which means I get even more crankier AND I DON'T KNOW WHY OKAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT I'M JUST ANGRY SO PLEASE GO AWAY


you could literally suggest pan mee or chicken rice for breakfast and I'll go steaming because that's the food in Sungai Long is so pitifully limited and I just want good food IS THAT A LOT TO ASK FOR I JUST WANT MEAT. MEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTT.


and all those assignments
and stupid questions
and those stupid stairs
and testosterone
and jcidsjvisndivnfiuuuuuurrrrrggghhh UUUUUUUURRRRGGGHHHHHHH

you try having your chest bandaged together tight with a million pins that scratch your back and they keep going out of place whenever you lie down and pricks into your boobs and people keep saying stupid things and your place is a mess and your assignments never seem to go away and all those stairs and lecturers that don't go straight to the point and keep making jokes and other lecturers that have high expectations and stress and stupid people and mess andjernvirev    


You May Also Like

0 comments