cunts

by - 11:36 AM



I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sort of. Still have a couple of assignments to fully not fuck up


Working in studio is fun when fun people are around-
(think about the sentence pls *throws shade*)
(no regrets)

the conversation below did not involve me (except for the laughing in the end)

"Did you go home?"
"No...for two days"
"EWW WTF *moves away*"
"omg you don't even pity me?!?! hello I did not shower for two days feel sorry for me"


In all seriousness a part of me feels intensely gtfo you piece of shit irritated when people joke about you being dirty for not going home I'm sorry I don't drive or have someone to drive me around 24/7 
I'm sorry I prefer to work in studio than at home with no one to sampat with
I'm sorry I can actually tahan having dirty genitalia for more than one day -_- 
I mean, I get it it's disgusting and dirty and ew but who the fuck has the time to care about their own dirty body when there's submission coming

Also, when the entire studio is getting fucked upside down with cleaning and arrangements, and only half the studio is helping out
I can assure you that I will be judging you
and in my head
I know we can't be friends
because you're not the only one with unfinished work
and if you already finished the basics of your work
and you still don't help out
in my head
I am burning you alive
you will wish you were Marie Antoinette
eat cake.
don't give me bullshit excuses about it being the first time
BECAUSE IT FUCKING ISN'T.
YOU FUCKING SACKS OF ROTTEN CUNTS
DIE.
I don't even care if you give me the age old "well I don't want to be friends with you" excuse
because omg my friends are not the kind who stand around with their own selfish needs while everyone else around them are working towards the same cause
think about something that isn't about you 
everyone is worried
everyone is stressed
but why is it that there are some people willing to work
and you're just worrying about your own.




Recently, I've become more and more obsessed with RAC mixes so niceeeee

Back to more happiness;
so I designed my building to have spaces between roof tiles so that there will be ventilation and you're not effectively living in a green house
and one of the crits just asked me "do you plan to install air conditioners?"

.................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WELL.

and I put my bed next to a glass wall and another crit asked me,
"your client is on a wheelchair...what if something fell from the table and rolled in between the wall and the bed?"

...........................

what was wrong with me when I decided to put it there omg I feel so stupid

You May Also Like

0 comments