First week review

by - 11:49 AM

This entire week has been a roller coaster of frustration for my emotional stability I can't even-

I hate that two subjects involve acting like what is the fucking point of this? Why do we need to publicly humiliate ourselves to act out what we can verbally express anyway!?!? IS THIS ARCHITECTURE OR AN ACTING ACADEMY GDI why does this lecturer enjoy making us do shit that doesn't matter in the end WHY DO WE GET GRADED ON HOW WELL WE ACT INSTEAD OF WHAT WE WANT TO CONVEY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STRUCTURE.

He also mentioned something about Key Performance Indicators and he raised some examples about his own, that when he received our student feedback someone said about his obvious favoritism. Well it's all me. I'm very glad HOD passed the message along.

my design tutor is funny but god he can be so sarcastic lol ignore that and focus on his message and you'll be fine. Except when he talks to you he tends to stare at you too long and repeats what he's saying cos he thinks you didn't get it lol it's creepy in a very hamsap way

When I get home I expect to fully relax. Instead I get my mother waking me up from my naps just to shower or look at more cheongsams I am so fucking sick of looking at cheongsams you will not understand it

her side of the family got into their heads to take a full family photo cos my Taiwanese relatives are coming back for CNY as well so it's a ~big thing~ and also to take a (and quite possibly last, hopefully not but we have to be real here) photo with my grandmother

so my cousin proposed that we all have a theme. The shit started from there lol I'm not sure which one I prefer, the rainbow catastrophe or the whole cheongsam shit.

I understand the importance of having a theme so it looks more cohesive on print but gdi is this all they care for? Bloody aesthetics!? And when I raise questions about it people just shut me down -_- it doesn't help that everyone's-favourite cousin proposed the whole thing in the first place

this is the same cousin who won't give up her seat for my mother or willingly help her own mother carry her shopping bags even though it's fucking basic manners. Not to brag or look for attention but gdi I may scold my family for their inefficient antics but I am the one who will open doors for them carry their bags for them stand up so they can sit down I am the one who doesn't expect any gifts in return BUT DOES ANYONE EVER NOTICE THIS?! NO. THEY REMEMBER MY BAD TEMPER THEY REMEMBER HOW I'M NOT BABY FRIENDLY. Instead the cousin who could really grow some manners and balls gets showered with all the gifts this is my 命运 in that household. I don't want material things I just want to be noticed for the good stuff that I do too.

You May Also Like

0 comments