Update!

by - 12:39 PM



This drama is just so /cries 

to update me in the future, when I want to have a cringe marathon, here's what's been going on since sem started:


1. Site visit for measured drawing, Melaka

Points to remember in the future if I will ever be cursed with the chance to go for measured drawing again:
- SPACING BETWEEN WINDOWS EZHEN REMEMBER SPACING BETWEEN WINDOWS
- TAKE ALL PHOTOS OF THE CEILING TOO FOR THE BEAMS THE BEAMS
- VIDDDEEEEOOOOSSSSS I cannot stress this enough because sometimes photo angles go   weird and you can't see what you want to see.

Anyway, we went for the Malaysia Youth Museum, situated in Dutch Square. Kinda ironic to have a youth museum if you ask me, considering the building is probably the most aesthetically boring within the perimeters of the area. They probably only put it there cos the place is a tourist hot-spot.

It would be weird if they put it in some obscure place like oh, I don't know, A CEMETARY. Will talk more about this later.




2. Chinese New Year - the year of which I celebrated in the toilet
So yeah guess who got indigestion on the first flipping day of CNY?? Just figures. 
On the bright side, I finally finished this damn children's book! I've been reading it for three years and have never finished it. I always have to start over too cos I don't remember where I left it at. 
The ending was just so-so
so la-la, as my German tutor may say.


3. Measured drawing- continued

So since we had (have?? because I don't see this trend coming to an end anytime soon) a pretty shitty schedule, our first project intercepts with CNY, so we really only had six days to finish this project. On paper it says one month, but the first week was pure planning for the upcoming Melaka trip with the Taiwanese students, and the second week was pure planning with the authorities for this project and like, four hours spent on site before we go for CNY break. 
So yeah, we finished this model spanning 2A0s (that's around 1m x 0.5m) in five days
Thank goodness we opted for laser cutting the smaller details or we would never have made it lol. 




our baby roof <3 i="">






I already can't wait for a break.

You May Also Like

0 comments