I'm bACCCCKKK

by - 12:37 PM

I've blogged so little this year haha have been really busy with final year projects and shit like that AND NOW I'M THREE MONTHS (unless I fail this semester...in which case I will cry) AWAY FROM GRADUATING AND GETTING MY DEGREE AND HAVING TO HAVE TO EARN MY OWN INCOME COS I WON'T BE GETTING A CUSHY POCKET ALLOWANCE ANYMORE AND I'M SO SO SO BROKE RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T WANT TO JUST GET ANY OLD JOB YOU KNOW I WANT THIS TO COUNT

Which brings me to the topic of whenever lecturers tell you to not take the criticism to heart and that they're just talking about your project not you as a designer. Which doesn't make sense to me because don't people pour a part of their identities into their projects? How can I not feel offended or hurt when you comment on my project and give bad feedback? In every project I invest myself into there's a piece of my soul there, of course I'm gonna feel wounded 😭


I'm still improving in terms of accepting criticism but my stomach still burns fire whenever I receive bad feedback hahaha I can't help it. It's a mix of embarrassment, rage and waves of sadness T__T thinking about it makes me sad again hahahaha I MEAN IT'S PART OF THE JOB TO GET THIS KIND OF NEGATIVE ENERGY AND IT'S ABOUT HOW YOU RISE UP AGAIN BLABLABLA


In other news, I'm currently on the look out for a good interior design job or internship so I can finally invest in something I'm interested in, and see for myself if it's right for me, before it's too late and I get too old and what once was "fresh ideas" become "dated" and "backwards".

Gotta live on the fast lane right

***

My baes (for now, will never know what may happen in the future cos I'm a horrible fan and I'm incredibly disloyal hahaha look what happened to my ~*undying love*~ for exo and kai) BTS won Artist of the Year at MAMA2017! 

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, they won best MV with Spring Day!!! WHICH WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT FOR ME BECAUSE THAT MUSIC VIDEO WAS A WORK OF ART BY LUMPENS.


Lumpens deserve the award cos they've been directing all of BTS's MVs since Danger era (except for MIC DROP) and I've so far loved all of them for the colour grading and the camerawork! Spring Day is truly my favourite so far, for the lovely pink/blue/moody aesthetic which fit the narrative and the camerawork too that really captured the essence of the message they're trying to portray.


Also they totally killed it with the MIC DROP performance! Body rolls for daayyyzzzz I could totally see them dying from all those dance breaks, especially JK lol he looked like he was going to die from the exertion



T__T babies worked hard.

***

I've also discovered a gem at MAMA this year: HYUKOH! They're under HIGHGRND as well (IT JUST FIGURES. Tablo is a god) 


So far, Gondry is my fav. 

IT'S JUST SO CHILL??? His voice can be the backdrop to all of my chill relax days

You May Also Like

0 comments