Hiatus

by - 10:17 PM

HEY PEEPS :D sorry for being MIA for a while lol I'm swarmed with school work and I'm still kinda trying to get in the hang of waking up at 5am every morning and surviving school.

Cos of transport conflicts, I have to wait for my van until 4pm on Monday and Tuesday. Auntie doesn't fetch at 2.30 on Monday so I wait for like, an hour and a half... But I heard that Uncle Lui is fetching at 3.30 so..whatever lol
I swear if I had tuition, I won't be here. I'll be asleep on my bed :P

Anyways, Add Maths is so hard. I mean, it's not hard. It's confusing or something liddat.
I'm kinda getting in the hang of it right now and it's THE FUCKING BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.
At the moment.
Cos I spent like hours staring at Question 9 and couldn't get it right until this morning LOL
I couldn't really concentrate much cos of the construction.

Since CNY is coming, the parents decided to do some changes..
like, for example. My stairs. There used to be a rug cos when we (my brothers and I) were kids, we were apparently really clumsy so we fell down on the stairs alot LOLOLOL so they had a rug put there..it's like cemented to place.
So yeah, since the falling rates have gone down, they're tiling it now.
My dad has no taste in tiles.....it's this weird brown-orange textured marble tile thing...........whatever la. It's just the stairs :P
We're doing the small stuff now since we're going back to the kampung like, soon.

ANYWAYS.
I'm currently doodling for the bola jaring shirt. I joined Bola Jaring (netball) and someone suggested we get a shirt for our own club :D that's so cool, since the teacher let us design it and the best one gets to be on the shirt!
But it has to simple lol cos if it's too complex, it might be too out-of-the-budget..cos some people want to put their names too...which would be cool too :D

Oh and I'm the ketua...again...................... hopefully this year is better..
I mean, at least they do their work. Like, on time.
OK, well most of them..I think. Yeah. Just some of the usual people who always pass up late ..
kesian the prefects sometimes, they can hardly catch up with their school work cos of duties.
Either that, or they just have really bad memory lol

Hmm..what else to blog about.

Yeah that should be it :D BLESS Y'ALL!

You May Also Like

0 comments