Pwheee-

by - 10:17 AM

HEY did anyone notice something in music nowadays?

Almost every song has WHISTLING. I'm serious.
Maybe it's a fad, but whistling is in like, those sexy songs or whatever.
Take "Moves Like Jagger" for example. WHISTLING!
"Pumped Up Kicks" ! OK this isn't a sexy song but STILL! WHISTLING!!
"I Wanna Go" WHISTLING AGAIN!
"Troublemaker" (Hyuna and Hyun Seung's controversial touching and petting.. -_-) THE OH-SO CATCHY WHISTLING!
Like, who cares about the song? I just want to listen to the whistling LOL I don't know about you, but I only remember the whistling first once I listen to the song.

***

So, CNY is coming.... which means I'll be on a hiatus.
Cos I'm going back to my Dad's hometown and that means no Internet cos people there are..lame. I don't know what they do in their free time, like seriously.
Oh and there are no malls there.. like, there's Giant and Mydin but that's basically it. Everyone wears tacky clothes and shorts. The up-side for them I guess is that the girls have nice legs there, otherwise... they're just a bunch of racist folk.
I'm serious. They're all racist. I can't look at a person of a different race without getting stared at like I'm ET or something -_- hello, doods. I'm OK with everyone okay? Hate bitches cos they're bitches, DUH.
I don't like my cousin LOL she's the same age as I and she has the worse attitude ever. First of all, she's extremely spoiled and says whatever she likes. Like, she has practically NO respect for anyone. She even screams at old people -_-
ANYWAYS.
I haven't blog about Pn. Mazidah right?
She went all ape shit on us on Wednesday -_- she came in and checked our latihan books and some people didn't do the exercise and she became SO pissed. Then she started scolding us.
"You guys 4Science2 or 4Akaun2 huh?" and all that shit.
Then the people who didn't bring their books (including me.... ._.) stood up and she scold us then she let us sit down and warn us if anyone forgot to bring book again we'll kena hukuman like she's gonna freaking chop our heads off -_-
Then she bincang the answers with us and she got damn pissed off when no one knew the definisi nilai... and she made everyone stand up. Then she ask us again what class we're in -_- then she said anyone who could say any definisi for any nilai then can sit down. So I answered lo, Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan :P I memorise Nilai 1 - 5 only AHAHAHA but the first one is the only one I remember the clearest... don't ask.
She actually asked us for the definisi of Rasional and no one knew so I pointed out that she haven't teach us that part yet and she went BEZERK and went
I HAVEN'T TEACH YOU YET? YOU FORM 1, FORM 2, FORM 3 NEVER LEARN MORAL AH? ALL THE DEFINISI GOT CHANGE MEH? bla bla bla--
Hello, excuse me. We only found out Moral was in SPM in like, form 3. And even then, SPM was like two years away. And we had to focus on PMR anyways, who the fuck will bother memorising the definisi nilai huh?

***

Gonna practise my definisi nilai thingy now. Ignore this LOL

Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan - Yakin wujudnya Tuhan sebagai pencipta alam and mematuhi segala surunhan-Nya berlandaskan pegangan agama masing-masing selaras dengan prinsip Rukun Negara.

Amanah - Sikap bertanggungjawab yang boleh menimbulkan keyakinan dan kepercayaan orang lain terhadap diri sendiri.

Harga Diri - Keupayaan dan keyakinan agar mampu memulia dan menjaga maruah diri dalam kehidupan.

Bertanggungjawab - Kesanggupan diri seseorang untuk memikul dan melaksanakan tugas serta kewajipan dengan sempurna.

Hemah Tinggi - Beradab sopan dan berbudi pekerti dalam pergaulan seharian.

:P that's it.

You May Also Like

0 comments