Baby, I'm not a monster

by - 12:55 PM

Just watched Bigbang's Monster MV.
I like the song, the video is good but...

STYLISTS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
Taeyang looks like he has two hollowed spring rolls on his head.
Daesung has these weird pegs on his nose connected to tubes connected to God-knows-what.
GD and his covering-eyes-bowl head.
In my opinion, they only did TOP and Seung-ri justice. They looked the best. The other three.....mehhhh.
I am in love with Seungri's piercings. So cool *O*
and they're contact lens-ed eyes! fucking awesome.

But GD does look good in red hair..at least its not that hideous one sided waterfall >_> that hairstyle was the worst thing I've ever seen in my whole life - and that's saying something considering how Sungei Wang regulars look.

I like Daesung's part in the chorus :> and TOP's casanova-ish hat heeeheeheee


Every time I look at Taeyang, it's like I'm looking at Daniel Chan. Like seriously. Maybe it's the small eyes HAHAHA oh God. And the act cool stance XD


Who am I kidding?
I LOVE YOU TOP <3<3<3<3

You May Also Like

0 comments