Home is where the heart is

by - 7:26 PM

I've been to this awesome blog - Eat, drink, chic - and I found this CUTE tutorial of making origami heart invites for weddings :) I made a couple so far. It's totally cute, GO VISIT HER BLOG!

***

went to Viva Home today cos my Mom wants to get a new sofa and mattress for her bed. So after a lot of months of pestering my Dad, we went to Viva today :)
didn't do much to be honest. Went to a couple of shops and it's all cool and everything but y'know. Didn't find anything that says "I'M AWESOME! BUY ME." 
I wanted to go to the Popular Clearance so we went there. There was this part of the clearance full of english books but it's only for Popular Card members. I was kinda mean I guess to the people standing at the entrance. I think. I dunno. I think they think I'm snobby HAHA cos I didn't smile but maybe it's just me.
Anyway, the thing is - you get a bag, you fill it with books and you only pay RM50 for it. Each card member can take only 2 bags maximum. My Dad wanted to go home cos he wanted to cook the beef (my brother has a night shift, so we cook early to eat together) but after some coaxing, we stayed :P
It wasn't much, but I got a few gems to add to my book shelf :D

  1. It's A Wonderful Christmas - the best of the holidays 1940-1965 by Susan Waggoner. the insides are so colorful with the illustrations :) and the cute little facts on the sides. The paper is the good quality plastic-y feeling ones. It smells goooood.
  2. One Fifth Avenus - Candace Burshnell. I got it cos I thought "oh, Candace Burshnell. Sex and the City. People like that so this has to be good right?"...then when I got home I found the bottom of the book has this God-knows-what stain on it -____________- then I read the review and it wasn't so good -_____-
  3. My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space - Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Scottoline Serritella
  4. A Secret Kept - Tatiana de Rosnay
  5. My Life As A Doormat - Rene Gutteridge
  6. Chore Whore - adventures of a celebrity personal assistant by Heather H. Howard (LOL triple H!)
  7. B As In Beauty - Alberto Ferreras
  8. Toast - Nigel Slater

All's good :) go to the clearance now! You might find something :D like me, I found Dashni there LOL
It's until 3rd of June, so GO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

You May Also Like

0 comments