Short Update

by - 12:57 PM

Went to Pavi yesterday with mom :D we're like, the shop-vengers or something.


Anyways, cutting all the shit here. 
I wore my blue flats with the grey flower on top and halfway walking I realised one of the flowers fell off and disappeared to god knows where ._. omg so I got a pair of black flats.
I wasn't in the mood that time and I should've gotten a bigger size....pendek kata, the shoes PINCHED. Like a bitch, they hurt a LOT. My skin started peeling and you could see red marks on my toes where the flats were. 
Walked around finding sandals but I was like "no need la.." to "omg let's go find" to ".."but I don't want a new pair of shoes!" 
Anyway, we made a detour to Zara. I tried on a white button up and some pants. And while I was in the changing room, this girl drew the curtains (Thank the Holy Heavens I was fully-clothed) and she looked at my feet and legs like she was going to comment on the jeans or something. I was like .________. okay..are you like some Zara personal shopper I don't know about? insert awkward laugh.
Then she looked up and was like deer in headlights or something. She was like "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!!!" and I was like ._________________. awwwwwwkward.
That was the most drama all day hahahaaaa I went to Typo too! :D Got notebooks and a pencil case which rocks. It has to - I mean it's bloody 30 bucks! :O I know, I know. I should seriously take control of my  spending :/
We went to Sungai Wang later and thankfully, it wasn't so packed. We were walking walking walking. Then we passed by TREATS and my Mom was like let's go in! and I was like ._. okay.
Came out wearing sandals ahahaaaaa turns out Michelle wanted to get them too but they didn't have her size.
Which brings me to the topic:
WHY ARE MY FEET SO LONG and WHY AM I STILL SO SHORT?
Honestly. I'm like, what? 5 ft 2? And I wear size 8 shoes. And my fingers are abnormally long for a 5ft2 person. My aunt, who's a doctor, says I can still grow and am I eating right lol she said I needed more carbs
Then I pointed out that my weight is bordering overweight for a 5ft2 girl and she was like nonsense! And I was like you're the pro, you tell me!

So yeah. I'm drinking milk now hoping for some height. 

You May Also Like

0 comments