YOU-KNEE.

by - 9:24 PM

I'm so stressed nowadays lol. I have CT test this Saturday, Sociology mid-term on Tuesday and Maths test next Saturday. ALL of which I still haven't studied for.


Not to mention designs assignment 1 and the practicals I have to finish by Thursday.. so yeah I basically have no life. Factor in the time taken to commute back home, I REALLY HAVE NO TIME. UNLESS I DON'T SLEEP. But I have to sleep or I'll be the crankiest person ever.

My friends are almost all Chinese speakers lol. My English is becoming more cacat now, so I think I have to campur the bananas everyday for a while to get my language in check. I have never been so bad in speaking before.

And everytime someone asks me about designs assignment my heart literally drops and I start to get stressed all over again. My other friends who don't take designs are busy studying for the tests I don't have time to study for. And they're all super gan jeong and say I'm smart so I won't understand


They all think I'm smart lol just because I understood the feminist theory. And I don't wanna tell them the only reason why I understand sociology is because it's in flipping English cos that will sound pompous. But really, I'm not smart. I just look smart and sound smart but my brain doesn't work right. The only reason why Sociology is still OK is because you don't have to memorize terms in class. My memory is about as thin as my wallet lol I JUST GET IT COS I GET ENGLISH.

Everyone even got higher marks than me in Maths and they still insist I'm smart lol. I feel so stressed.


You May Also Like

0 comments