Weekly Ramblings

by - 8:14 PM

Where I update you on my weekly happenings!

  1. Design Fundamentals is slowly giving me back my soul so I'm feeling pretty fine right now 
  2. On the other hand, I realise that I'm falling behind a lot on my other subjects lol I hope I have a study week so I can actually focus on studying instead of worrying about deadlines.
  3. On the other hand, it's Week 11 next week which means ONE MORE MONTH TO SEM BREAK

  4. I wasn't there at school to receive my SPM results, SO THAT SUCKS. I used the SMS thingie to get it instead. So for anyone who's interested to know: I got 1A+ 2A 2A- 3B+ 1B lol I'm happy there's no C, but also quite disappointed cos I aimed for 6A.. lol. Whatever, be grateful for what you have. But I feel so peeved cos everyone got such amazing results and then there's me who got 5As lol I bet those B+ are all a few marks away from A- cos that always happens.
  5. I miss everyone, so much. 
  6. I think in the midst of stressing over DF assignments, I totally offended a million different people lol. I'm sorry if I've offended you. But I'm not sorry for what I said cos it still remains as the truth.
  7. My wallet size and my body fat content is inversely proportional. 

You May Also Like

0 comments