I'M BACK..almost.

by - 4:38 PM

So tomorrow is my final presentation for designs class! I FEEL SO HAPPEH THAT ITS ALMOST OVER. I've been stressing the entire month of March over this damn thing so they better have something good to say about it!



I was feeling quite stressed out this morning over tomorrow's presentation cos..WHAT IF SHE SUDDENLY CHANGED HER MIND AND HATES IT?! Ugh. I hope there's no more feedback cos I can't handle another ounce of negativity. 

AND THEN my Computing Technology tutorial lecturer said he liked it and he even took a picture! 

And he said his Dad (my lecturer is old. I think. LOL) used to make these coasters out of bamboo and he didn't use any glue for it. You know things are really good when adults start comparing your work with their parents'/family's. So yeah. CONFIDENCE RESTORED.

I feel that I get less stressed when I start spazzing about hot guys/gossip/talk about favourite TV shows 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEM BREAK. I will finish watching Sherlock Season 3. I swear. Eventhough the villain is ridiculous and I hate his oversized forehead.

You May Also Like

0 comments