T E D I O U S

by - 5:44 PM

Procrastinating from finishing up my Analytical Drawing Practical (due week after raya) and assignment (due ALSOOOO week after raya)

Stippling is so tedious omg I cannot with this. Thank God architects use markers to colour and not bloody paints vbeibvkasbow given the chance AND THE TIME I would try to hone my colouring skills. However, time is not what college students possess in abundance (no thanks to procrastination)

to be honest, I'm not really tired. I'm just really lazy HAHAHAHA my classmates sleep in class cos they do all-nighters and then there's me complaining about being tired. I'm not tired because I was up all night, but because I'm just generally lazy.


part of it is pure laziness, part of it is not wanting to start anything cos once I do I can't stop and vbheivbakcbqojo I don't know.

You May Also Like

0 comments