Don't patronise me

by - 4:52 PM

You know the ironic thing about being sarcastic? People think that "being mean" and "being sarcastic" are inextricably related.


Oh look it's another rant!
YES. IT IS ANOTHER RANT. BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO RANT ABOUT IN LIFE BECAUSE SOMETIMES SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS CAN BE TOTAL BITCH-ASSES WHO NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE.

People think I'm a bitch. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. I don't even need to elaborate it.
Look. I'm convey my opinions sarcastically. That doesn't mean that I'm OK with being a bitchy mean ass-hole to the same people I spend my days with.

But some people just don't seem to understand that. I'd like them to say one time I actually say something really mean up to the person's face.
I don't.
Not to their faces.
Because I know I will regret it.

I don't go around telling people (and at the same time, making them feel small) their flaws like as if I'm a perfect majestic unicorn riding on the rainbows of truth -_-

And even if I say something that can be perceived as mean to someone's face, I'M NORMALLY JOKING. AND IT WILL BE APPARENT.

Whenever my friends patronise me, or say something mean about me..I have that urge to throw everything I can see at them. But that wouldn't be rational, nor will that be advantageous to me because quite normally, the person who spews out mean things will have equally as mean people backing them up.

So it's safe to say that it wouldn't exactly be very beneficial on my part to be an irrational emotionless little bitch who needs a swift kick across the face.



Ironically, I still want to be friends. Because on a good day, these people are nice. But when they're in a bad mood then they suddenly change their whole demeanour and drags the whole world down into their pit of misery.

AND IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS IN A BAD MOOD OR ANYTHING. In face, my spirits have been high for two weeks.

Guess the two weeks end here.

(oh, and if you're asking yourself right now if it's you. It's you.)


You May Also Like

0 comments