ALMOST FREE (fanfare)

by - 12:28 PM

Let's reassess my achievements so far in the semester:

  1. My Management assignment parts 
  2. English business proposal + presentation slides (which took me two freaking weeks)

  3. FIGURE DRAWING PRACTICALS HA HA HA HA HA


  4. FIGURE DRAWING ASSIGNMENT ONE

  5. MY SKETCH SCRIPT (which took me 6 fucking hours what even)

which leaves me figure drawing assigment 2, and my sketch 
AND THEN I AM DONE (let's forget about finals cos assignments kills more brain cells than finals)

In the process of majestically finishing my assignments, a lot of brain cells and nerves were killed and tortured. I want to say that I regret nothing that I've said to your face or indirectly because oh my God I still feel edgy 


cos how hard is it to invest a few hours of your life with assignments?! And I know you have free time and you know it too. And yet. 

You May Also Like

0 comments