Filling In

by - 12:25 PM

It's a bit unsettling to not know who comes by my blog, because I don't want people to get offended without me knowing... most of the time I say things without the intention to hurt- it's just the truth about how I feel, so forgive me if I hurt your feelings


(you know what they say about people with cold hands, they have the warmest hearts)
(aka please don't hate me)
I crack myself up (┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪

Anyway, got my results!


I'm so happy (´▽`ʃƪ) at least my peaks of high blood pressure weren't for nothing! I truly believe that I put out more effort this semester (I mean, I spent 2 weeks editing a proposal I THINK THAT MEANS SOMETHING) with less tears compared to the previous semesters

I'm also applying for PTPTN! Hopefully it goes through smoothly (my parents still, until this day, do not want to let me know anything about their jobs, taxes and all that jazz so application requires a little...persuasion)

eventhough it would take me 15 years to pay it all back ಥ_ಥ 
And I don't know how degree would go, so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of results, but I'll try my best to not be lazy and slack off 


but it's just the start of the year and let's face it, how many people actually follow through with their annual resolutions...................... so no high hopes for now, let's wait until after Chinese New Year 

There is just something about Chinese New Year that makes you so damn lazy. Maybe it's all that pork and fried foods....or the money

You May Also Like

0 comments