omg it's 2015

by - 1:17 PM


(/ ^o^)/ it's the new year! \(^o^ \)

I like to think I've matured a bit in the past year ☀️ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ) 
Or at least, I actually see through what I do now in the sense that I reduced my WIPs and actually get my artwork done lol in terms of improvement, I don't think I've improved that much- except my colouring cos I actually try now ~(‾⌣‾~) 
No pictures though, cos...I'm just not that kind of person lol I only took pictures of the things I'm really happy with, which are my covers ≖‿≖  maybe cos my covers actually have a piece of me, and there's no instructions for covers so it's pretty much free for you to do what you want with it. Instructions for covers would be just... >_> 

Made some friends, all equally annoying sometimes in their awesome way. A new experience anyway, from what I was used to for 5 years. I suppose we all were getting used to each other so we all rubbed off each other the wrong way but it's all part of the growth and getting-used-to-you process. 
Sometimes we want to kill each other, but we didn't so that says something


thank you to everyone who patiently listened to me rant even though I probably made you feel uncomfortable (your ha-has are awkward ones I can feel it) hopefully I won't have much to rant about this year ☀️ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ) 

You May Also Like

2 comments