Braces

by - 12:53 PM


I got braces!
It's day 4 and I'm still anticipating the infamous pain that accompanies it, because so far what's happening is that I have sore front teeth, and food keeps getting stuck between my molars...not really a lot of pain

but hopefully I'm not speaking too soon lol my cousin didn't experience a lot of pain either, he said it just felt uncomfortable for a while then he got used to it.

Cheryl that bitch said I look like the girl from Finding Nemo
I don't know how to feel now OTL I already look nerdy enough


Had dinner at this place called Ka-So with my relatives, and my Mom ordered porridge separately for me, and it came in this huge-ass clay pot 
and everyone just told me to eat from it since I'm the only one having porridge


it's bigger than my head, that's saying something
The worst part is that my uncle ordered awesome dishes ;____; and I could only have small bite size pieces ;____; porrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk
I tried eating broccoli and it almost broke my braces off, so yeah not doing that again

OH and I think my teeth moved a little already! I told my Mom and she said I'm delusional

I've been listening to Chinese songs more often now, probably because only a handful of people speak English in the studio, and Sasha's obsessed with Khalil Fong now so I gave him a shot


his English is not cacat omg that's so rare, and I didn't know he covered this song as well! It's actually quite good no wonder both Hoyyi and Sasha are obsessed with him LOL 

but in the end my favourite Taiwanese singer will always be Jay Chou 


I remember silently fangirling to his songs in Primary cos my friend hated him with passion, and the same friend has to have one of the most annoying mood swings ever, so I just kept quiet about it. 



someone played this song in the studio the other day, and I was silently fangirling inside
A lot of people don't like his character but hello ;_; his songs are so nice
but what's up with his side burns it's so distracting WHY ARE THEY SO LONG

You May Also Like

0 comments