Hnnng

by - 7:38 PM


Got spacers put in two days ago. They're basically these tiny elastic donut-shaped things my dentist fit between my back molars to separate them in preparation for braces..

They make my teeth sore so I can't really chew properly

Project 1 is due on Friday with the cat walk of shame to look forward to...did I mention it's the day after (possibly) braces day? Oh and y'know. Our design was rejected so we have to redo......we're halfway done, but there's still the presentation board to do..............


Studio was fun while fun was allowed...now it's just a painful reminder of what I haven't finished yet.

I can't seem to communicate properly recently >_> normally I'm relatively confident during presentations

Maybe cos my lecturers don't ask me any questions, they just tell me what to change >_> I'm taking that as a good thing because it probably meant they have nothing to ask (because my presentation is so solid)






or they could hate it so much they don't even want to bother asking any questions






And I get so flustered nowadays >_> everything I say in the heat of the moment comes out mean and rude


Why am I so awkward


Why don't I smile back properly (in time!!!!!!!!!) when people say hi


You May Also Like

0 comments