Holyyyy

by - 1:52 PM


so Friday after class was complete shit. Froze in the train, froze in KL Sentral, froze in the KTM, froze in the car on the way home. KO-ed until 11pm when my Mom woke up and I was experiencing the worst headache ever coupled with a relatively high fever.

But I'm OK now! Besides the fact that my throat feels like it's been stroked by a few thousand fish bones

***

Holy fuckeries the two coolest lecturers I have are so fucking achieved I'm so impressed 
I feel so lucky they're actually teaching us it's so cool
I know they're cool for a reason!

EeXuan bought this architecture magazine called Architecture Asia and for some reason she decided to look at the credits page and found out my idol lecturer is editor in chief


IS THERE NO END TO HIS ACHIEVEMENTS.

You May Also Like

0 comments