by - 4:45 PM

So I'm still alive and well and functioning (somewhat)


I'm only blogging now to make myself feel better about updating this thing even though I basically spam everyone who ever reads my blog anyway with random updates of my life
BUT HERE
I can have pure guiltless rants about how much I'm obsessed with Sprinkleofglitter's vlogs with Jack Howard

While Jack (of Jacksgap) is having an identity crisis, Dan is assuming the couch position, I resorted to watching other British Youtubers to quench my thirst for an accent.


THEY'RE SO CUTE AJFKSNDVIJKWNVUJGIHNRAG


On to other notes! I had an epiphany last night that I'm only nice out of guilt.
Sure it feels good to do something nice to people but MOST OF THE TIME, I'm only nice to you because I feel bad if I don't. I don't know whether or not it's a good thing, but at least my guilt conscience is in the right place hahahahaaaaaaaaa

I'm also brushing up on my conversational English now because omg I have spoken minimal English last semester (thank GOD for bananas) and OK it's not all that bad cos now my conversational Chinese isn't so cacat anymore but the other day I was out with Verinia and I found myself speaking more smoothly in Chinese wtf this is a problem and I will rectify it.

Smooth goodbyes aren't my thing so enjoy a gif file I found online:


Dan is my spirit animal. I don't daydream about being married to him because I don't think I can spend the rest of my life with someone who's too alike. I'd prefer to observe from afar and pick up on his vocabulary and style of speech because it's amazing.

Amazingphil.

*bad puns are life*

You May Also Like

0 comments