Kewl

by - 12:22 PM



I'm in an agreeable mood today. The mother is sick so we're all home bound today! She'd probably wake up later and insist we go get that stupid drink of the devil's pee from that herbal place

Anyway
Here marks the second-ish (?) month of my braces and so far, it's made a gap between my front teeth cos there's a hole to fill
Every time I sense ulcers, I drink lots of water in panic
When I got my wires tightened, it wasn't the horrible sensation my friends went through. Sometimes I think maybe cos my dentist is taking things slow and everyone wants their braces to come off within a year so their dentist makes them extra tight so it's faster


Now I'm bored
Sometimes I wish I was a bit cooler
And the LRT is just outside my doorstep so everything is easier

I also feel very sorry for all my Mutiara friends, because I'm a horrible person who can't be bothered to take the bus, even if it means taking the bus to meet some very cool people
Y'all cooooooool

You May Also Like

0 comments