New Campus

by - 12:39 PM

I'm not sure my dread to go to class is fuelled by my laziness or my passionate dislike for the new campus
Not only is it located in a residential area that's basically only accessible via bus or your own car, the entire building is riddled with problems. The lift is slow and small, the stairs are steep as hell; who needs a gym when your class is on the sixth floor?!
There's an average of 10 steps per flight, and three flights for the first three floors, two for the rest. The only good thing we get out of this is a firm-ass butt.


but nothing can beat how much I hate my new studio.
UTAR basically discriminates the Architecture department cos we're new and part of the minority. We're literally the ghetto of UTAR society.
Apparently, because the number of intakes per semester is not stable, UTAR decided that we didn't deserve solid walls between studios.
Do you know how hard it is to concentrate in class when the studio next to yours is so fucking noisy!? I ALREADY HAVE ISSUES WITH FOCUSING NOW YOU ADD IN SCREAMING HYENAS


I think the lecturers think I'm not interested in their class, reality is I can't hear what the fuck they're saying because it's so fucking noisy. And to add oil to the fire, my lecturers are realllyyyyyy long winded it's so frustrating can you just get to the bloody point so I can fume in peace

I'm sure Studio 4 are full of nice people. They are nice people. But can they keep it down during class hours COS SOME OF US NEED TO ACTUALLY LISTEN IN CLASS COS THE LECTURERS GIVE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS AND I NEED TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU CANNOT RELY ON ANYONE TO RELAY THE CORRECT INFORMATION
For fuck's sake. I really hope they let us have bloody walls soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments