An Amateur Driver I

by - 10:10 PM

Second driving lesson today! (exp +5000000000000000) 

  1. "LOL are you drunk" - when I was trying to steer the car to go on the centre of the road purely for my own satisfaction 
  2. "slowwww doooowwwnnn" - when I was going on 60km/h and it felt fine tbh but apparently not if I want to pass haha
  3. "Did you forget the handbrake" - the numerous times I forgot to release the hand brake WHY DO WE NEED TO PULL THE HANDBRAKE WHEN WE STOP AT A JUNCTION JDKLAVSJIFSNAVUIEP MY BRAIN CANNOT MULTI TASK LIKE THIS 
I can feel all the male drivers on the road judging me, going all "oh it's a ~girl~ I knew it" or "HAH. A GIRL. ONLY EVER A GIRL."
Someone actually rolled down the window and laughed at me HAHAHAH I don't mind it was exhilarating, trying to not die. Especially since I could feel the instructor braking and steering for me HAHAHAHA

Whenever I think I just mastered something I forget something else #mylife
I must make an effort to remember to turn the wheel back to neutral whenever I cut corners HAHAHAHAH oh my God I'm a horrible driver this is both sad and hilarious
I find it hard to concentrate on being a good driver, spending more time instead on trying to make it out alive 
The route I will be tested on, all have uphill junctions, whoop-de-doop. Needless to say a lot of shit happened HAHAHAHA omg I feel so embarrassed now it just kicked in


at the same time I'm still lol-ing at myself 
But today wasn't a complete fail! At least I can remember most of the steps of how to park (except I have to keep stopping and trying to figure out what happens next cos it's entirely logic..to me at least) and he said I improved a lot so exp+350

But seriously I need to learn how to drive properly I only have 5 hours left it's not enough 

You May Also Like

0 comments