Semester 2 Week 2

by - 12:52 PM

*sees SJxCC lovey dovey selfie*


my baby all grown up dah mama approves


totally unrelated but Genie just listen
***

Here's the rant that will inevitably happen every semester!
I have no freaking idea what my lecturer wants. I mean, I get what he's trying to do, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to achieve that godly presence of perfection. And the way he smiles every time I ask a question irks me. Are you patronising me? Or are you happy I have questions? DON'T LECTURERS ONLY SMILE AT THE WEAK WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Or maybe he knows architecture isn't exactly my passion so he's being nice to me so I don't actually commit suicide.

We have a railing outside the studio for whatever reason. To prevent potential suicides, they make the window to only open 1/4 of the way so only incredibly skinny people can slip past. My lecturer said the railing is actually too low according to the law
the law
my campus's railing is literally against the law

As you can see I've digressed from the rant (digress. #fancyschmancyeazh) 
Can we talk about how ridiculous Fan Bing Bing looks bald she should never ever shave herself bald omg it's so distracting it's literally the face of the moon


Not to mention that she squints into the distance to portray the cliched gentle lady of the past. Not that every single woman that can't do shit in battle in Chinese historical dramas don't do that IT'S SO IRRITATING 
It's just like how Linda Chung always portrays the naive kind innocent girl in dramas it's so unrealistic I can't even e___e 

You May Also Like

1 comments