summary

by - 12:17 AM

so here comes the summary of the semester that comes...well every end of the semester.

And since there's no way they can harm my marks by now anyway cos lol idk I hope if there are changes it will be only good ones


let's just take a moment to celebrate that the semester is over and we're now almost done with the exhibition booth WHICH BY THE WAY please come please come
actually I don't mind if y'all don't come cos I'll be working but see your face also nice mah can see my face also hohohoh your only benefit no food sorry 
I also no money for food apalagi you OTL

anyway,
design was pretty much a mass of complete disorganised shit where only a select few will get comments by the coordinator, while the rest gets a nod or a complete class lecture about irrelevant shit based on the shit you made
No construction questions
No practicality issues
No site problems
Nope.
No problems at all
Except...your form....it's not interesting. It's too regular. Maybe *add scrap piece of modelling board* see? You understand me or not? :D

....ok.


I just wish he'll be more organised and actually focus on us lesser beings who didn't get in the dean's list jeez 

my drawing lecturer needs to freaking buy a planner and use it.
He can't organise his time and every monday when there's class, his car will mysteriously have a million problems, the jam will be horrible in his area and some sort of divine forces always make his tyre punctured on Monday mornings idek man


You May Also Like

0 comments