idk

by - 9:03 PM

idk if I could ever quit Instagram or Twitter, but I don't think it's all that important seeing how I dont have damn time to do anything on those platforms anyway lol. Or the Internet connection cos idk why admin pulled out the router at my corner of the office so we all have to play tug of war with the other departments T___T Mr M pls consider reinstalling the router T___T

but hey!
I'm back!
I got a job! It's my third month here and I'm working with Korean managers!
There's also only three other Chinese in the office!
The others are all Malay and like. A couple of Indians!
I feel like this is how the world compensates all the Chinese I'd been surrounded by in uni for the past four years hahaha time to brush up on my already cripplingly bad Malay
Seriously I'm so hopeless with Malay hahaha I need like 2 minutes to process what they're telling me but when I finally get it they've already explained it over in English hahaha

I won't go into detail about my work experience (so far)
I can only say that maybe I'm being too fussy and I complain too much about other people's mistakes, when I myself make a ton as well.
It's not really about the mistakes only either, it's the fact that nobody cares despite of it lol. I know y'all are only here to get the name on your resume or just looking for a salary but like, can you have some sort of commitment or passion in what you're doing?!?! Otherwise what is the damn point of working there?? Please try to be proud of your work, no matter what you're doing.


What is the point of waking up so early every day if you're not proud of what you're doing!?
I am so sick of some people's attitudes of being too comfortable and being okay with their work quality. Or maybe it's cos I have Archi background and we're taught that your work will never be perfect and there will always be room for improvement; subsequently we have higher standards for ourselves and have simultaneously horrible self esteems but egos the size of Mars.

But seriously people!
Please!
DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY. Yes, it won't be perfect but it doesn't mean you can feel content about the state of it!
Please have some humility and feel some shame!

***

I'm taking weekend classes!
It's bridal makeup & hair!
The class itself is quite fun but the idea of an hour's commute is seriously daunting.
Especially considering my makeup bag is 5kg and I have another tote of hair stuff and everything is so heavy.
My shoulders, biceps and back are feeling very strong recently hahaha the rest of my body I can't be proud of hahahahahha I'M LAZY
I'm not Genie who can go work out and still feel human
I mean. I enjoy the afterburn of a good workout and I enjoy it most of the time, but getting started and back on track is so difficult hahaha
ugh idk la

My arms are tired from typing now so bye

You May Also Like

0 comments