^^ haha lolz...xD

by - 9:06 PM

I changed my blog skin.......AGAIN....
xD
kinda fun la...
but...
I'm not going to school on Friday...
Oh no...
I'm scared of the homework la...
teachers are very dangerous....
They don't have mercy on people...
Gosh....
Please,
teachers,
If you want to do a good deed to the world,
don't give so many notes & latihan to do la~
PLEASE~
I'm very busy leh...
OMG....

My van auntie,
she give me the envelope for the fee...
I LOST IT~
aaaahhhhhh
at least no money in it...
huuu
=.=
If got money...
I AM DEAD.

You see,
my point on me being dumb...
I. Am. Dumb.

Haizzzz...
my blog skin...
OK la...
I think I'll change like,
once a month or something...
Oh,
BTW...


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!
I fooled sin wi and ele today..
omg...
so funny...
lolz...
xD

You May Also Like

0 comments