My Ruined Life all in just ONE period...

by - 9:20 PM

GREAT!!!
Today,
during PJK, I was moody,
then I was in a corner ALONE
coz those people who got their cards go do tekan tubi,
then I didn't get yet
so ALONE,
a bit pissed la,
coz of a reason,
not gonna tell,
and I needed Ele,
not Sin,
it was one of those i-need-someone-else times...
And then,
I saw an ant on the window,
and then as the usual ME (playing with anything that won't kill me),
I picked it up,
so it was on my hand,
it was going towards my watch,
so i rotate my fingers,
facing downwards,
then i was opening my mouth in AWE coz it didn't bite me,
and then,
after school,
Jia Wei told me that people was saying I talked to an ant,
I was like wtf???
then.
OMG.
I wanna pindah sekolah laaaa
I didn't talk to an ant,
and if you readers are so stubborn as in to NOT believe me,
then please FUCK OFF!!



PS
I didn't know I was looking at a cemetary...



Nowonder laaa,
usually people don't care where I am,.
and then suddenly so many people around me,
BIZZAREE
I was quite emo that time,
So
I
did
not
talk
to
an
ant...



POSTED BY:
The currently Sad and Pissed off person.

You May Also Like

0 comments