Funny

by - 10:01 AM

You know, I kinda agree with our one and only Miss (?) Rachel Wang
"true love" doesn't really exists in this world
Cos you know, since the day I was born, all of my friend's relationships never lasted for more than a year... The most is... 8 months?

But then,
if the girls don't umm.."choose"(?) a "hot and cute" guy
wouldn't they lose their dignity?
DIGNITY!!! I wouldn't wanna lose mine.
Well. Unless you really really really really really reaaaaalllyyyyyyyyy love that guy and he's a nerd or something ....
I'm getting confused with my facts right now.
@.@
Oh and it's kinda weird Bi Hui..
the way you completely changed the subject to the price of noodles at the 1980's
O.O
I have no idea how a bowl of noodles have anything to do with the subject before.

****
Mirotic by DBSK is nice :)
****
Is there such thing called "inflatable muscles"? LOL
You um like put this thing on and it inflates... Inflatable biceps and quatriceps LOL

You May Also Like

0 comments