I'm baaack~

by - 3:35 PM

HEY PEEPS!
I'm baaack~ :D
Back in KL I mean. Whew. Finally.
During the holidays, I ate 'yee sang' three times... I don't like it, my fingers get sprinkled with sauce after springing them up and down =="
Learnt to play abit of guitar.
My thumb hurts. But found out my fingers were long enough
oh and
MY PINKY FINGER IS LONGER THAN MY BROTHER!!
XD
random.
IM A RANDOM-ER!!
A stupid random-er.
Went to a reunion dinner yesterday at Pahang.
Thought there would be lots of people
but in the end turns out that lots of people ditched us. Sad, isn't it?
The dessert was very special..
chilled coconut. P: yumms. Not a fan of coconut but after all those hot dishes, something cold is nice :)
On the way home, we went to McD's drive through.
Supposed to get a free Oreo McFlurry
BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE IT TO US!!!
Cheaters. THEY ARE SO SELFISH WITH THEIR MCFLURRIES!!! D8<
I want my McFlurryyyy :( :( :(

You May Also Like

0 comments