Pn. See!!!

by - 10:16 AM

Unfortunately, this year our BM teacher is Pn. See
Pn. SEE has weird eyes.
Seriously, when she just come in and face us her eyebrows are like, umm..
"O.O"
WEIRDO!!!!
I can't believe Sin Wi thought the little round thing between her eye and her eyebrow is a pimple.
I mean, HELLO? It's been there for like, AGES!!
Since last year!!!
And I don't think pimples can last for more than a year. That's just plain WEIRD.
Not to say she's normal..she's weird (Pn. See I mean).
Anyways, alot of people (including yours truly) didn't pass up the Program Nilam thingy
I keep forgetting -.-""
Then she say that all those people that didn't pass up are noisy and that she didn't think 2 CEKAP will commit such a "sin".
"SIN"?!
Just because we're one of the "good" classes doesn't mean we're supposed to be like, perfect in every angle, aspect or whatever crap!!
The thing is, we're not perfect!!! You're not perfect either OK.
I'm quite sure you can be lazy at times.
IF TEACHERS CAN BE LAZY WHY CAN'T WE?!
Teachers are bad role models if you ask me.
They're supposed to like, educate us and stuffs and keep complaining we're lazy and all
what about them? I mean, if they're so "perfect in every aspect", HOW COME US STUDENTS HAVE TO CARRY ALL THOSE STUFFS FOR THEM?
Honestly.
Teachers should take a good look in the mirrors they have in their handbags.

******
I can't believe SHINee's Jonghyun can sing such a HIGH note!!
I THOUGHT ONLY GIRLS CAN DO THAT!!!
OMG I can't!!
AM I A FEMALE?!?!?!?!?!?
God.

You May Also Like

0 comments