Google Chrome!

by - 5:59 PM

LOL currently using Google Chrome. Didn't know my mum had this on her laptop.

It looks great :)
Anyways, I just finished the finishing touches to the Moral Poster.
Message to SinWi (and Michelle if you're reading this)
You guys better be grateful.

Posters are easy to do. Especially if you're doing it yourself..ALONE.
I should really do everything myself from now on. Sooo much easier.
Took me 10 minutes which will be more than an hour if it was with friends cos THEY might be too busy SMS-ing (=.=) or TALKING.
Busy doing all these stuffs while we should be discussing about the POSTER.
Example:
Last year go CHEW SUE ZANNE's house to do the moral project.
We were there for like, 5 hours?
And what we accomplished:
A flag, the P.M.'s names, their accomplishments.
FIVE HOURS FOR THAT?!
Aihs. Don't even wanna think about it anymore. You guys might like, come in here and start shooting me with negative comments
even when some people that are CLOSER to you, you keep quiet.
But noo-oo, I'm not important enough, so it's OK to shoot negative comments to me.
Yup. Just admit it. I'm not important. Without me in this world, the only thing that will change is that you'll lose one servant. That's all.
So..
erm. I'm done here.
BYE!

You May Also Like

0 comments