by - 7:55 AM

BIGBANG's Love Song :D
Jean said they used 20 million on this WHAT THE EFF?!?!?!
WHAT on EARTH did they buy?!?!?!
I have this feeling that they only rented the cars but then the members decided to trash them up like breaking the windows bla bla bla so the company had to pay for the cars.
It IS possible, you know.
Oh and G-Dragon's pants remind me of drapes .__. they're so BIG.

Oh and Far East Movement reminds me of BIGBANG for some strange reason.
Maybe its cos they have Korean roots. But they said they like BIGBANG and Se7en :D



BIGBANG Collection Card FULL with english subs!
The NG cuts are so epic *O* okay maybe it's just me.
I wish I knew what GD screamed at the camera. And why Daesung was laughing so much. And why TOP was so blur.
Aiiish.
And GD was a dog HAHAHAH.
Okay it IS just me.

Not gonna blog anymore. Gonna go get a bath.
GONNA GO TO SBS IU DAY ;D
see you there if you are there.

You May Also Like

0 comments